Thursday, February 21, 2013

Here we go again!

They say pictures are worth 1000 words, and I'd wager this one is worth even more!




We are pretty excited that our family is growing again.  My due date is a little complicated, so we can just say to expect another Becker kiddo in mid-to-late August.  The due date is complicated because my cycle was a little strange after my gallbladder surgery, and the two ultra sounds I've had (one today and one four weeks ago) measured with a week+ difference.  We are sticking with the due date from the first ultra sounds, but not taking it all too seriously.  With that being said, I will be 13(ish) weeks tomorrow. 

Baby looked great on the ultra sound today, nice strong heartbeat, lots of movement.

The only think that is going to be not so great is being pregnant and HUGE ALL SUMMER, but that little bundle will be well worth it in the end! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, guys! HOORAY! Congratulations! Woot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nicole!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congrats, hon!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Is this the third episode of Parenthood? Lylyly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete