Monday, January 31, 2011

When Mommy Isn't Watching by: Nicole



This morning while I was reading Harry Potter (which I've been doing for 2 solid weeks) I noticed Ila was doing something particularly cute and I thought you would all like to hear about it.

She has a large tupperware container that brings her hours of fun. She sits in it, she scoots it around, she puts things in it, and takes things out of it...she loves it! Today, she was putting her stuffed animals in it. She kept piling them in there, one on top of the other, very gently. As she placed the last one on top (it was a leopard) she stopped and looked at it. Then
she started to softly pet it. Then she kissed her hand and blew on it (thats how she blows kisses) and smiled at the leopard. Then she ran away giggling.
It was a precious moment that I'm glad I witnessed! I would have loved to get a video or picture of the actual moment, but then it probably wouldn't have happened, since Ila loves smiling for the camera. But here are two cute pictures of our sweet girl anyway!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that is two DARLING pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so sweet to see our kids be sweet. precious. and yeah, the pictures are sweet and precious too. the second one makes me smile real big (like her, except with my eyes open!)

    ReplyDelete