Friday, February 24, 2012

31-32 weeks along!

Pregnancy update:

How far along?: 31 going on 32 weeks.

Baby's heart rate today: 128

Total weight gain: 20 pounds. I have told the nurses several times that they should take my blood pressure BEFORE they weigh me, because I can FEEL my heartbeat dramatically increase when I step on that scale! They don't take me seriously though and they really should.

Maternity clothes?: yes, most certainly, but my pants are just not very comfortable this time around. Did that happen to anyone else? I loved maternity pants when I was pregnant with Ila, but this time I just can't get comfortable in them!

Stretch marks: so many. And the really bad one from last time around is getting bad again.

Sleep: Oh that would be great! We did work out a better pillow system in bed though, and that's been helpful, but if I lay in one position for too long it's really painful to move.

Best moment this week: Meeting the new OB and finding out that he is amazing and totally perfect for us!

Miss Anything? Chasing Ila around without getting contractions (braxton hicks) or round ligament pain, or super winded.

Movement: yes, it has REALLY picked up this week!

Food cravings: Cheeseburgers, with extra pickles sound AWESOME!

Anything making you queasy or sick: no, thank goodness!

Gender: girl!

Labor Signs: Just a lot of practice contractions, although they were so strong at Winco tonight I thought for a moment or two I may be going into labor super early! They let up though, when I stopped and took a breather.

Belly Button in or out? halfsies, which doesn't make much sense unless you see it, which you won't because it's kind of ugly looking!

Wedding rings on or off?on

Happy or Moody most of the time: so, So, SO moody.

Looking forward to: Seeing Trent and Ila with this new little babe. And seeing what she looks like, because in her ultra sound she looked JUST like Ila did, but in my dreams she looks like a very feminine and beautiful Trent (so no beard or manly body hair!). Oh, and having a home to bring her too (which will hopefully be getting sorted out this week!).

2 comments:

  1. I think I understand the halfsies bellybutton. It sounds familiar. :) I love these updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm excited to meet her too! IBF, we're praying for you little one.

    ReplyDelete