Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hey, what's that up your nose? #2

I've actually got three stories to write on "hey, what's that up your nose?"  For today I'll give you just one!

Yesterday, while I was nursing Chessidy,


        Look at the awesome smile!

 Ila went off to her room to play with toys.
yeah, you are super cute!


I love when she does this, and I sneak down the hallway to see her talking and playing with her animals like kids should. It is so sweet!  This, unfortunately, was not one of those times.

As Chessidy was coming close to finishing, I heard Ila laughing and talking about something getting clean.  At first I didn't think it was a big deal...but then I heard those four little words: He's getting a bath!" That shot me up out of my seat, I popped the little one down (she was close enough to done that she didn't object, thankfully!) and sprinted to the......

bathroom.

If you have had or do have toddlers, you know that this is THE LAST PLACE you want to find them playing alone.

There she was.  Standing on her stool at the sink, naked, and giving her one of her cars a bath.  Water was POURING over the sink on the floor and there was already about half and inch of standing water in the bathroom.  Our sink does not have an overflow drain, blurg.  The regular drain was clogged with mounds of toilet paper.

Thankfully the casualties were only 3 rolls for toilet paper.  I managed to save the other 4 that were out.  The amount of water I cleaned up completely soaked 2 very large bath towels and Ila's clothes that she decided to take off for bath time.

I sure love my sweet toddler, but she can sure be mischievous.


You know you can be mischievous!

That, I am CERTAIN, she gets from her father!
"What? Me?  No....never!"




1 comment:

  1. I can attest that Ila's father was a mischievous toddler--one that a mother could never take her eye off (without dire consequences!) lylyly

    ReplyDelete