Friday, August 24, 2012

Hey, what's that up your nose? #3

I'm pretty much at a loss for words. This all happened while I was changing a poopy diaper and putting Chessidy in her bassinet for a nap.



Do you know what that is?

I only took pictures of one hand....

have you figured out what is all over her hands yet?











those are my toes....which I painted last night, and then forgot to put the polish away.


"Ila, what are you doing?" I called out from the bedroom as I changed Chessidy's diaper.  "I'm painting, mommy!"  You'd think that would get me running out to see what she was painting, right?  Nope, not me.  I finished changing the diaper and put Chessidy in bed while I tried to figure out if Ila had said "painting" or "cleaning" and what she could be "painting" or "cleaning."  I found out.  I'll take most of the blame for this incident.  Who in their right mind would leave nail polish out with a toddler running around?  I guess I wasn't in my right mind...

4 comments:

  1. I guess she COULD have been painting something much worse than her fingers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Ila. I think "I'm painting!" would really freak me out. My favorite part of these pictures is the expression of her face in the first one. Like, "You're not mad... are you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. In all fairness, she did do a pretty good job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very true Marma and Grace! And I love her facial expression too Elise!

    ReplyDelete