Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cheese head! by Nicole


Sometimes I refer to Ila as "cheese head" because she is so cheesy (in the silly kind of way). Today, she was feeding herself some mac n' cheese while I did the dishes. I had my back turned to her and all was sounding good. She seemed happy, and I could her her chewing and the spoon and bowl making contact. So, when I had finished the dishes and turned around to look at her, I was surprised to see mac n' cheese in her hair. Well, surprised is not the right word really, because she's been known to mash bananas, peas, and crackers in her hair. But I was amused of course, so I took some photos, which she obviously LOVED!

So here are some pictures of our little cheese head! I suppose I should be pretty thankful she had such short hair, since it was hard enough to get this out, I can't imagine what it would have been like with long hair!

4 comments:

  1. i would like to you shave your head for a season. i think you and ila would be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so not happening in the forseeable future. I'm diggin' my long hair these days! Plus, no one can rock bald like Ila!

    ReplyDelete