Monday, October 24, 2011

Silly Girl


Ila is hilarious. SHe has a great sense of humor and will laugh at anything remotely funny and she makes us laugh all the time!

On Saterday morning Ila woke up and started playing nicely in her room (at least we think this is the case, Trent and I were still sleeping). We both heard her once or twice, but since it sounded like she was playing nicely so we dozed back off (her room is very toddler safe, so don't worry about that!). After 20ish minutes, she came into our room, ready for us to be awake. We both said good morning to her and then she asked for food and ran off to the kitchen. I rolled out of bed and found her in the kitchen like this:

She had gotten into her drawers and found a skirt to put on. I though it was hilarious and super cute. And it even looked decent with her jammies. My girls got fashion sense!

This is Ila being silly this morning after having some breakfast

And being silly in the car the other day.

And being cute with Her daddy this morning.

The Lord sure has blessed us with a beautiful child inside and out! Ila reminds me to not take things too seriously, and to laugh at the silly things, because laughing is fun!

6 comments:

  1. she, and those pictures remind me of her silly little cousin-friend.
    and we sure loved that skirt too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tawna, did you forget about Haro?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh how sweet! I love this. She has the skirt, we just have to get her some jewelry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling pictures! The skirt is darling! When are we going to get to see you again?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I would tell you when we'll see each other next if I knew who you were anonymous!

    ReplyDelete