Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Random List Wednesday! TV Characters.

I had a friend post a pretty hilarious blog today and it gave me an idea. Random list Wednesday! I'm not going to totally commit to posting a random list on Wednesdays, but I think I'll try to do it...sometimes.

So this week's random list is......

5 Favorite TV show characters:

1. Cosmo Kramer (Seinfeld).
He's a lonesome offensive brute, yet I can't look away.



2. Dwight K. Shrute (The Office).
"Before I do anything I ask myself "would and idiot do that?" And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing."



3. Gob Bluth (Arrested Development).
"Caca-ca, Caca-ca!"




4. Liz Lemon (30 Rock).
"I want to go to there." "Blurg!" "What the what?!?"




5. Chandler Bing (Friends).
"I'm not great at the advice....can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"




Honorable Mention goes out to:
Elaine Benes (Seinfeld).
"Get OUT!"



What about you? Any favorite TV characters out there?

7 comments:

  1. Wow, you randomly have a lot of TV show characters in your head for "not really watching TV" !!

    Nice characters, babe. That says a lot about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George (Seinfeld)
    Phoebe (Friends)
    Shelly (Northern Exposure)
    Roz (Frasier)
    Cliff (Cheers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list too my Anonymous Trent. Although I'm surprised Kenneth from 30 Rock didn't make your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In no particular order....
    1. Joey Tribiani (Friends)
    2. Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory)
    3. Jeff Bingham (Rules of Engagement)
    4. Buster Bluth (Arrested Development)
    5. Abed Nadir (Community)

    -Sara Moroney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you even got pics for your list. Good job sweetie, I am thinking of my list. Hmmmm,
    Abby from NCIS
    Mr Spock from Star Trek
    Mr and Mrs Costanza together from Seinfield (now they knew how to argue)
    Jim from The Office
    Kramer also from Seinfield. That show should still be on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. KITT
    Ernie of the muppets
    Anyone by Lauren Graham
    Ally Mcbeal
    Woody Boyd

    My list of uncommoner favorites

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm drawing a blank. but i liked the couple off of yours that i'm familiar with...

    ReplyDelete