Sunday, December 4, 2011

Boy? Girl?.... ULTRA SOUND TIME!!!

Well, the time has come! Ultra sound time! We have an appointment on Thursday, and I can hardly WAIT to see our little baby. I wonder what fun position the baby will be in. I want to see the hands, the feet, the face!!! In Korea we had ultra sounds at every appointment, so you can imagine how different prenatal care seems to me here, with only 2 ultra sounds in 40 weeks. I loved seeing Ila's in-utero growth over the 7 months we lived in Korea, it really was spectacular. I do like being able to actually TALK to the doctor and staff though, you know, since we all speak English. That has been a big blessing this go around.

I think I'm 19 weeks tomorrow, but I keep losing track, so I could be 20 weeks tomorrow....either way, I'm feeling great and enjoying looking pregnant. I like baby bellies, they are just so cute! Yesterday a stranger asked me when my baby was due. I was happy that she asked. I guess I'm over the "don't ask that lady if she is pregnant because she might be...or she might just look pregnant" stage. That can be rough place to be in.

So, here is your chance to guess the gender. I like this game. So go for it, put a guess out there. Will baby Becker be a BOY or a GIRL???

Now I'd better be off. Baby Becker is kicking me in the bladder (for the first time, and not the last, for sure!). I love the little kicks!

7 comments: