Thursday, March 29, 2012

36.5 weeks

How far along?: 36.5 weeks.

Heart Rate of Baby: averaged 140 today

Gender: we were told Girl at 20 weeks, so we'll go ahead and assume they were right.

Total weigh gain: 25 pounds

Maternity clothes: for sure

Stretch Marks: same ones from Ila, but they are getting more stretched I think. I have one VERY painful and large one right where all my pants sit. It makes wearing pants not so great.

Best moment this week: getting my parenting issues with Ila sorted out. We are back to being happy, happy people!

Sleep: sometimes I sleep. It's never the whole night through, or very comfortable, but it does happen. The best sleep I get is when Ila is sitting in my lap watching a movie.

Miss anything?: Sleeping on my back. The ability to roll from one side to the other without shooting pain, cuddling with my husband (I'm too hot and too uncomfortable to cuddle much these days!) and running after Ila for more then 3 minutes.

Movement: Lots, and I know she is feeling squished in there these days by how hard to pushes around when she moves.

Food cravings: meat, and chocolate (but it gives me heartburn if it doesn't have almonds in it!).

Anything make you sick or queasy?: nope.

Labor Signs: contractions are getting harder and I just have a feeling this little girl is coming soon! And, I'm already dilated a bit over 1 and 60% effaced. My doctor told me he thinks she is coming soon too. Oh and I pretty much feel her head pushing on my cervix ALL the TIME!

Belly Button in or out: I'm going to go with halfsies again. It looks pretty funny.

Wedding ring, on or off? On. I have not been a swollen pregnant lady ever (yet) and I'm MORE than okay with that!

Mood: Pretty good, but lots of mood swings and stress.

Looking forward to: Getting moved and settled. It is pretty much all I think about these days! I really need to nest.

So there you have it. I've had a feeling this little one would be coming soon for several weeks now, and the doctor pretty much confirmed that news today. I am super excited to meet our little one, but I'm praying like crazy that she waits until we've moved. I want to get Ila settled and get the house ready for an infant SO BADLY!

1 comment:

  1. Whew, now I wonder how you all are doing under a roof new to you. ?

    ReplyDelete