Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December, Part 1: Arizona Vacation

In the beginning of December we took off on an adventure to Arizona. We had planned this trip with my parents last year, and even though our job situation had changed, we went ahead and took a vacation from unemployment (as my husband liked to call it).

We had a great time with my parents and my brother and his girlfriend. We did lots of eating of good food, some shopping, a bit of exploring, game playing, swimming and movie watching. I'll go ahead and let the pictures finish telling the story of our vacation!

Ila, in all her travel cuteness!

Ila napping on Daddy on the plane.

Dinner at Roy's. So delicious!
Trent and Chris can't be serious.


The group!

Lemons are tasty!

Ila totally fits in with this tribe.

At some lookout point. It was cold and I was tired and hungry.

Trent after finishing one of the spiciest meals he's ever had.

When I was 2 my parents took me golfing here and I threw a fit the entire time. My dad pushed me along the whole course nudging me with his putter. Ila decided to get back at me by not enjoying herself. Grandma thankfully helped out by getting Ila some chips and water, making the back 9 much more enjoyable for us!

Canes!

Park at the condo.

The last 3 pictures are so awesome, I'm not even going to tell you what is going on!





Maybe someday soon, Trent will post the pictures from the man hike he took with my dad and brother and tell you all about it.

Next up, Christmas with the Becker clan!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures! They told the story very well. Thanks for sharing. lylyly

    ReplyDelete