Friday, January 20, 2012

Pregnancy update!

My sister, who is pregnant has done these little diddies a few times with her current pregnancy, and I like them, and figured you would too. So, here you are!

Is this your first pregnancy? Nope, sure isn't.

How did you find out you were pregnant?: I figured I was, then I took a test, and sure enough, I was.

What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: First Response.

How many?: 1

What were your first symptoms?: Sore chest (like you all wanted to know that!).

Who did you tell first? Trent, of course!

Who was with you when you found out? Trent.

Was baby planned?: Hoped for, tried for.

When was baby conceived?: August, 2011.

How far were you when you found out?: about 2 days shy of 4 weeks (like 2 days before my period was due).

Due date: April 23, 2012

Do you know the sex?: yes

If so, boy or girl? girl

Any names?: she will have one, once we see her face!

Any ultrasounds?: yep, 2.

Have you heard the heartbeat?: yes, and what a beautiful sound it is.

Who do you think baby will look like? Her sister, Ila.

Will baby have any siblings?: see above.

Have you and dad felt baby move? heck yes.

When did you start to show?: I noticed about 13 weeks. But to others, probably about 17ish weeks.

How long could you wear your regular clothes? not very long this time around, I was super sensitive where normal pants sit.

Did you have morning sickness?: yes, so very much.

Do you have any cravings?: yes. Chocolate, coffee, chips, salad with ranch are the most common.

Do you have any mood swings?: oh yes.

Are you a high risk pregnancy?: no.

Any complications?: not really

Formula or breastfeeding? breast is best!

Have you bought anything for baby yet?: some fabric to make a few receiving blankets.

Who will help with baby after their born? Trent

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? The joy of having life inside me of course!

What is the worst thing about being pregnant? Sciatic pain, and this terrible rash I've developed on my tummy.

What one thing do you miss doing since being pregnant? sleeping through the night without having to get up and pee!

Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: no

Are you ready for baby? sure.

How many kids do you want?: undecided.

Do you talk to your baby?: yes.

Do you still feel attractive?: yes. more so then when I'm not pregnant in fact. I think pregnant women are so beautiful!

Have you had your baby shower yet?: Well, i had one for Ila, so I'm thinking we wont have one this time around.

Do you like kids? Of course.

How far along are you now?: 26 going on 27 weeks.

Total weight gain: about 3 pounds (but only because I lost so much weight in the first trimester, which was not a terrible thing.) So really I'm up 11 pounds.

Maternity clothes? oh yes.

Stretch marks? yes, new and old ones, and they ITCH!

Best moment this week: the baby started moving so mush my belly moves like crazy!

Anything making you queasy or sick: eating ice cream after any meal. Well, it did a few times about 8 weeks ago but I have not been brave enough to try it since!

Labor Signs: no

Belly Button in or out? in, but really strange looking.

Wedding rings on or off? on. I didn't have to take it off with ila, and I'm hoping that is the same this time too!

Looking forward to: meeting our baby and seeing Ila be a sister and Trent having 2 girls to love!

2 comments: